Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day spent with mom and sister

I picked Justine up at Mike's house today. We met mom at the Goodwill Store. We all decided that we would not donate clothes to the Goodwill anymore. They have raised their prices so high that people who are in need cannot afford to shop there. It is pretty sad when you can buy something cheaper at an antique store than you can at the goodwill. We know of two other places where we can donate clothes and they are given out free to those in need.

We went to Chipolte grill for lunch. It was a first for all three of us. I don't think we will go there again. I had a taco salad and ice tea...........$8.01.

We went to a couple antique stores. Justine bought me a concrete dog for in the yard. It was love at first site, but I was too cheap to pay $5.50, so Justine bought it for me. Next week I will find something a bit more pricey and see if she buys it for me!! (kidding).









Justine and I






Mom without glasses





Mom with glasses






0 comments: